Hello! Since you’re here right now, something tells me that you are on the verge of embarking on an exciting new chapter in your life.
But maybe you…
- Are feeling overwhelmed, bogged down and losing focus with where you want to be in life
- Feel lacking in energy, positivity and vitality to move yourself forward with your plans for life and work and make your dreams come true
- Can’t shift the weight you have been trying to for years so you can take this new path and look damn good in the process
No matter where you are in your life journey, you want to regain control of your health and your life!
You’re READY to spend some time getting to know yourself and improving your physical and mental health so you can give more to those you love and care about and work on that side hustle that makes you feel alive. You know that if you just got control of your weight, anxiety and fogginess you could live to your fullest potential.
But you just don’t know where to start. You’re bombarded with conflicting messages about food everyday. Is coconut oil good for you or bad for you? Should I go vegan, paleo or something in between? What do I actually eat if I’m cutting out gluten and dairy?
I have a few core beliefs…
- I believe you are your best doctor. You know what is inherently right for your body and mind. You have everything you need to bring you contentment, joy and good health. I will show you how.
- I believe you have the power to heal yourself and your family through food. I’m here to help you do this in the simplest and most fuss free way.
- And I believe that all those clichés you’ve heard a million times have a little truth and a lot of science behind them: You are what you eat. Let food by thy medicine and let medicine by thy food. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. I’ll share the apple recipes with you!
OK so the point is this. You’ve got stuff in your life you need to be getting on with big time: progressing in your career, growing and nurturing your family, preparing for a big birthday! You do not want to be feeling low, downbeat, foggy, forgetful, negative, overwhelmed. I’m here to help you get on top of your health so you can get on with the rest.
Hey! My name is Sunita and I am so excited to share life changing nutrition advice with you so you can look and feel amazing. As busy women we often have dreams, goals and passions that are never quite realised because we don’t always feel like the best, most relaxed and energised version of ourselves. That’s where the correct nutrition for every woman comes in.
Who am I to be advising you?
My background and interest in nutrition goes back to 2002 when I embarked on an MSc in Health Psychology. This was a trailblazing course taught jointly by UCL and King’s College London. I was so chuffed when my research on an anti-obesity medication got published in the Journal of Psychosomatic Research! I’ve always been so fascinated by the link between our actions (what we eat, how we exercise & sleep) and our minds (what we think is helpful, practical, useful and how we feel).
So I’ve spent the past 15 years working with women in some capacity including sexual health, smoking cessation, nutrition and health promotion for small charities and large NHS organisations.
And then I decided to deep dive into the world of nutrition by starting a leading Nutrition qualification with the Institute for Optimum Nutrition in 2012. This was a life changing period for me. I got engaged and married in 2013 and then had a beautiful baby boy in 2014. I also moved house 4 times! My mind and body had never been through such a challenging time but fast forward to 2018 and I’ve learnt so much and am so excited to share it with you.
My career and personal journey have led me to this point where I am thrilled to be helping other women achieve amazing success in their lives by taking control of their health. I truly believe the right nutrition allows us to be so much more in our day-to-day lives as we feel energised, alert and positive.
I hope you’ll hop on this journey with me to improve your mood, mind and memory through nutrition and ultimately be the best version of yourself.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to ask any questions or just say Hi!
You can reach me on Sunita@femalemindhealth.com